1. Respecting your rights and respecting the ROPE and the law on the protection of personal data, we undertake to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained and processed. All employees of the Online Store have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is: Michał Szczygieł Kams Technologies, ul. Jana Pawła Woronicza 3, 31-409 Kraków, NIP: 513-018-50-06, REGON: 365655400, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, with which you can contact by email at the address email@example.com.
3. In our Store we collect the following personal data:
Name and surname / company name - when you place an Order you will be asked to enter your first and last name / company name so that we can send you an Order and be able to contact you.
Address of residence / registered office - we need it to send the ordered Product.
Phone number - it happens that we call to confirm the Order, or in the case of unexpected events such as the lack of a Product in the warehouse at the same time proposing the most beneficial solution.
E-mail address - we send you a confirmation of placing an order via e-mail, and we contact you. If you have become a subscriber to our Newsletter, we will also send you commercial information.
Address - information resulting from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the administrator of the Online Store for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to collect general demographic information (eg About the region from which the connection takes place).
4. Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
When making a purchase in our Online Store using the Order Form available on the Store's website (Order without logging in / registering an Account) - after processing such an Order from our database, we delete any data that may identify your person (name, surname, address, telephone number, email address) ). There remains only a sales document stored for fiscal purposes.
Registration in the Buyers database - is voluntary. We store the data you provide in our database to facilitate your future shopping in our Online Store.
Registration in the Partner Program - Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time, details in the regulations of the affiliate program.
Newsletter subscription - If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can become a subscriber to the Newsletter we run. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the subscription e-mail footnote or, for registered Clients, in the "My Account" tab by withdrawing the consent "I want to receive information about the offer and use special promotions".
Subscription to receive commercial information via SMS - If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can receive the above information directly on the phone number provided by you. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time by withdrawing the consent "I want to receive information about the offer and use special promotions" in the "My Account" tab (available after logging in to the store).
5. Your personal data will be processed only for the following purposes and legal grounds:
Related to the conclusion and performance of the contract, as well as their settlement (including issuing invoices and accounting documents) and examining complaints and requests and answering your questions or complaints (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b), c) or f) RODO);
Compliance with legal obligations imposed on us under the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994, Dz. U. of 2018, item 395 with changes in particular art. 74z (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
Ensure the provision of payment services (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO);
Possible determination, investigation, enforcement of claims or defense against claims that are legally justified, including our interest, as well as to preventuse and fraud (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO);
Direct marketing of our services (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), and in the case of your consent - also for the purpose of sending commercial communications by electronic means (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) );
Statistic and analytical testing, i.e. better selection of services to the needs of clients, ensuring IT security, financial analysis, being the implementation of our legitimate interests in this interest (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the RODO);
Data storage for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO);
6. Your personal data will be kept for:
The contract concluded with us, and after its completion, in connection with the legal obligation imposed on us resulting from the generally applicable laws (including the storage of accounting documents);
Necessary for us to claim in connection with our business or defend against claims directed against us, based on generally applicable laws, including limitation periods for claims set out in generally applicable laws.
7. Each User of our Online Store has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he wants to use our services and share information about himself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove them or not to use our Online Store.
8. When processing your personal data, we provide it only to entities that process data on our behalf involved in the performance of our activities and support in the provision of electronic services, i.e. entities providing payment, advisory, audit, legal, tax, accounting, IT and hosting, who will process the data only for the purposes we set. We also do not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
9. In accordance with the provisions of the RODO, you have the right to access your data, correct, supplement, update, rectify, limit processing, transfer and request to delete your personal data, as well as the right to object to data processing (including profiling) for direct marketing purposes . To do this, use the appropriate tabs in the online store or send a message by email to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
11. We are not currently planning to transfer personal data to a third country or to international organizations (ie outside the EEA).
12. Based on your data, we will not make automated decisions for you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
1. Administrator - Michał Szczygieł, operating under the name of Michał Szczygieł Kams Technologies, ul. Jana Pawła Woronicza 3, 31-409 Kraków, NIP: 513-018-50-06, REGON: 365655400, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
2. Cookies - IT data, small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Administrator's website.
3. Device - an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Administrator's website.
4. User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
2. Information collected on the basis of cookies are used for the purposes of proper optimization of the website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
3. Cookie files record the activity of the Website User by recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a way optimized to the individual preferences of the User.
4. The solutions used on the website are secure for Users devices using the Administrator's website. It is not possible for malicious or malicious software to enter Users' devices.
5. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the User's device and remain there until the session of the given browser ends. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
III. WAYS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESSING COOKIES
1. The User has the ability to restrict or disable access of Cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
2. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's device through Cookies. The User may make changes to the settings referred to above using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform them whenever cookies are placed on the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
3. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.